Monday, January 31, 2011

Zaharah's Birthday Weekend

So it all started with a cake.. I baked this cake seen below. I was in a hurry and started icing it before it cooled so it melted a little.



So on Friday, Myself, along with the birthday girl, Zaharah, Amber and Damaris went to Dubai.


Here's the Burj Khalifa currently the world's tallest building.


We spent most of our time at the Dubai Mall. It's 440,000 sq. feet. And home to more than 1,200 stores. It's One of the largest malls in the world.


Zaharah got a facial at Sephora


This lady did my makeup (she's Egyptian) Now u can see why everyone here thinks I'm Egyptian until I open my mouth.


Me being cute!


A store with just CANDY!



The big, beautiful aquarium



Since my makeup was hot..it was time for a night on the town! We went to the club in the Crowne Plaza. After dancing with a couple wierdos..This guy, Tarik invited us over to his VIP table ;)



His friend, Abdul Rahman is a police officer in another Emirate, Sharjah. He pretended to arrest the birthday girl later.. LOL



They let u know when last call is!



The next day.. we went back to the mall. You know you can't possibly see it all in one day.. let alone even two!


OKAY NOW.. who DOESN'T want to come visit!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment